On the 21st of December my true love sent to me... another helping of FDS at the Partyyyyyyy (cos I'm running out of men now and I'm not saying no to this one! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO)
Janie xx
Whoa! Nice.... Calvins [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
![]()
On the 21st of December my true love sent to me... another helping of FDS at the Partyyyyyyy (cos I'm running out of men now and I'm not saying no to this one! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO)
Janie xx
<font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Mmmmmm MMMMMMMMMOriginally posted by DarrensPassion:
On the 21st of December my true love sent to me... another helping of FDS at the Partyyyyyyy (cos I'm running out of men now and I'm not saying no to this one! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO)
Janie xx
Holy Moly! He's ******* gorgeous! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
*licks the screen*
On the 22nd of December, my true love sent to me Colin Firth alias Mr Darcyyyyyyy [img]wink.gif[/img]
Janie xx
On the 23rd of December, my true love sent to me, a Daniel Jones look-a-likieeeeeeee [img]smile.gif[/img] (That's Michael Vartan for those who didn't know [img]wink.gif[/img] )
Janie xx
<font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where have I seen him before!? He looks so familar to me, but I can't place him! He's an actor, right?Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
On the 23rd of December, my true love sent to me, a Daniel Jones look-a-likieeeeeeee [img]smile.gif[/img] (That's Michael Vartan for those who didn't know [img]wink.gif[/img] )
Janie xx
Michelle he's appeared in such films as Never Been Kissed, The Next Best Thing, and he's had guest appearances on shows such as Friends and Ally McBeal [img]smile.gif[/img]
Janie xx
On Christmas Eve, my true love sent to me, this gorgeous hunk of gift wrapped eye candyyyyyyyy [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font size="8">Happy Christmas Everybody!!!!!!!!</font>
Janie xx
<font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ December 24, 2003 08:21 AM: Message edited by: DarrensPassion ]</font>
Thanks ladies for a very yummy thread [img]smile.gif[/img]
Love that piccie of Michael Vartan who most recently has been in Alias!
<font size="6"><font color="RED">MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!</font></font>
<font color="#9966FF"><font size="1">[ December 24, 2003 08:07 AM: Message edited by: Barb_T ]</font></font>
<font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ December 24, 2003 08:08 AM: Message edited by: Barb_T ]</font>
<font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you Janie!! It was Never Been Kissed that I know him from! I love that movie! He's a real cutie! [img]smile.gif[/img]Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
Michelle he's appeared in such films as Never Been Kissed, The Next Best Thing, and he's had guest appearances on shows such as Friends and Ally McBeal [img]smile.gif[/img]
Janie xx
Michelle
Bookmarks